[LTP] Add new test for pipe2 with/without O_NONBLOCK mode

Li Wang liwang@redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 09:42:16 CEST 2020

Hi Xu,

Thanks for reviewing the patches.

Yang Xu <xuyang2018.jy@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> > I modify your patch and merged into my ltp own fork.
> > see
> >
> https://github.com/xuyang0410/ltp/commits/Laniel_francis_pipe2_03_v3.fixes
> >
> > ps: I will convert pipe2_01/02.c into new libray and use SAFE_PIPE2
> macro.
> Can you merge the safe_pipe2 patch(don't need to add this macro into old
> safe_macro header) into master? so then I can write new test cases

I'm ok with only support it in the new library.

But if we export the safe macro only to use by new API, we'd better add it
into lib/tst_safe_macros.c
but not lib/safe_macros.c, this patch leaves the 'void (*cleanup_fn)
(void)' hook in function safe_pipe2()
and put in safe_macros.c that is compatible with both API using.

Do you think so? if yes I can help to move it to tst_safe_macros.c and
apply it.

--
Regards,
Li Wang