[LTP] linux kernel versions vs. ltp release tags

Peter Gubka pgubka@gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:27:35 CET 2020

Hi.

thanks for the answer. In my particular case there is a test
https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/b59c662104c8989704953d1e5dc8c3c6412daa2a/testcases/kernel/syscalls/sendto/sendto03.c
which causes kernel panic because it tests something which is not present
in my kernel.
Are there any recommendations on what to do in such a case?

Regards,
Peter Gubka