[LTP] Travis fix

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Tue Dec 15 11:01:54 CET 2020

> Hi,

> you may noticed that our Travis CI testing currently fails on Ubuntu eoan.

> This is because Travis has outdated docker image, which still expect
> eoan-security being on ttp://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu.

> I'm testing other releases, groovy should be probably best option (LTS => used
> by many people and has security repository so we don't have to bother fixing apt
> repository).
OK, 20.04 LTS focal in Travis is still fails on debconf issue [3]
("debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog") which expect user input.
20.10 groovy is not LTS, but it looks stable. Let's move to it (we'll need to
switch to something else in 7 months, or we can move to another distro).

Kind regards,
Petr

[3] https://travis-ci.org/github/pevik/ltp/jobs/749784860
[4] https://travis-ci.org/github/pevik/ltp/jobs/749784861