[LTP] Holidays and LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Thu Dec 17 13:18:28 CET 2020

Hi!
As usuall I will start my Christmas vacation tomorrow and then return
back to work after the New Year.

And as usually we are due to produce a release somewhere at the end of
January, that means that we should have our usuall git freeze and
pre-relase testing ideally somewhere at the end of the first week in
January.

I've tried to review and merge as many patches as possible during this
week, but if there is something that should definitly get in before the
release, just let me know and I will have a look.

And lastly but not least Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone
who celbrates these.