[LTP] running aio02 test in ltp giving CONF: test requires libaio and its development packages

Li Wang liwang@redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 08:38:33 CET 2020

Hi Pankaj,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 3:19 PM Pankaj Vinadrao Joshi <
Pankaj.VJ@exaleapsemi.com> wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Hi,
> with reference to the above subject i am testing aio02 in ltp in ltp,when
> i am trying to run that test it is giving  *CONF: test requires libaio
> and its development packages*
> as o/p how i can work around the problem?
> i have already installed some libaio packages through
>
> $apt-get install libaio1 && $apt-get install libaio-dev
>
> anything else that needs to be installed?

I'm not using ubuntu distro, but from my experience, you probably need to
rebuild your LTP after the packages(libaio1, libaio-dev) install.

--
Regards,
Li Wang