[LTP] cpuset_regression_test failure

Yang Xu xuyang2018.jy@cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 18 09:06:46 CET 2020

Hi
> Hi,
> I am trying to run *cpuset_regression_test* on my linux 5.4.3 with our
> Yocto distro,i got *FAIL* result for this test when i ran complete ltp
> test but i did not got reason for test failure but when i tried to run
> this test seperately it showing is it correct way to run this test,how
> this test needs to be ran independently?
sh can not be ran independently unless using runltp sh.
ltp has many runtest files, you can grep cpuset_regression_test.sh in
ltp/runtest file.
such as "
# grep -nsr cpuset_regression_test.sh
controllers:353:cpuset_regression_test cpuset_regression_test.sh
(cpuset_regression_test is a tag, and cpuset_regression_test.sh is
indeed excutable file)

Then you can specify -f to chose runtest file and -s to match string
pattern by using runltp sh in /opt/ltp directory.(You can ./runltp
--help see more info)

run this case independently as below:
cd /opt/ltp
./runltp -f controllers -s  cpuset_regression_test

Best Regards
Yang Xu