[LTP] ❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.4.13-rc1-7f1b863.cki (stable)

Rachel Sibley rasibley@redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 14:41:59 CET 2020

On 1/16/20 7:13 AM, CKI Project wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We ran automated tests on a recent commit from this kernel tree:
>
>         Kernel repo: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable-rc.git
>              Commit: 7f1b8631b5a5 - Linux 5.4.13-rc1
>
> The results of these automated tests are provided below.
>
>      Overall result: FAILED (see details below)
>               Merge: OK
>             Compile: OK
>               Tests: FAILED
>
> All kernel binaries, config files, and logs are available for download here:
>
>    https://artifacts.cki-project.org/pipelines/385189
>
> One or more kernel tests failed:
>
>      ppc64le:
>       ❌ LTP

Hi, I see max_map_count failed on ppc64le:
https://artifacts.cki-project.org/pipelines/385189/logs/ppc64le_host_2_LTP_mm.run.log

>      aarch64:
>       ❌ Networking tunnel: gre basic
>       ❌ Networking tunnel: vxlan basic
>
>      x86_64:
>       ❌ Networking route_func: local
>       ❌ Networking tunnel: geneve basic test

Please disregard the networking failures, they are related to an infrastructure bug and we now
have a workaround to avoid these failure until it's resolved, you should stop seeing these shortly,
sorry for the noise!