[LTP] ??? FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.4.13-rc1-7f1b863.cki (stable)

Naresh Kamboju naresh.kamboju@linaro.org
Fri Jan 17 17:44:35 CET 2020

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 14:05, Jan Stancek <jstancek@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have noticed max_map_count fail intermittently on multiple stable
branches on slow devices.

max_map_count.c:202: FAIL: 63231 map entries in total, but expected
65536 entries

https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-stable-rc-4.19-oe/tests/ltp-mm-tests/max_map_count
https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-mainline-oe/tests/ltp-mm-tests/max_map_count?&page=2

- Naresh