[LTP] ❌ PANICKED: Test report for kernel 5.5.8-c30f33b.cki (stable-queue)

Sasha Levin sashal@kernel.org
Mon Mar 9 22:53:05 CET 2020

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 09:24:35PM -0000, CKI Project wrote:

>Hello,
>
>We ran automated tests on a recent commit from this kernel tree:
>
>       Kernel repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable-rc.git
>            Commit: c30f33bfb014 - selftests: forwarding: vxlan_bridge_1d: use more proper tos value
>
>The results of these automated tests are provided below.
>
>    Overall result: FAILED (see details below)
>             Merge: OK
>           Compile: OK
>             Tests: PANICKED
>
>All kernel binaries, config files, and logs are available for download here:
>
>  https://cki-artifacts.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/index.html?prefix=datawarehouse/2020/03/09/480158
>
>One or more kernel tests failed:
>
>    s390x:
>     ❌ LTP
>
>    ppc64le:
>     ❌ LTP
>
>    aarch64:
>     ❌ audit: audit testsuite test
>
>    x86_64:
>     ❌ audit: audit testsuite test

Following the link above I got to
https://cki-artifacts.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/index.html?prefix=datawarehouse/2020/03/09/480158/audit__audit_testsuite_test/,
but it shows that all tests are passing? The console log looks fine too:
https://cki-artifacts.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/datawarehouse/2020/03/09/480158/x86_64_5_console.log.
Where's the panic?

--
Thanks,