[LTP] ❌ PANICKED: Test report for kernel 5.5.8-6afe1f4.cki (stable-queue)

Ondrej Moris omoris@redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 10:56:39 CET 2020

audit-testsuite started failing recently (yesterday) because a lot of work
was merged upstream and some new tests are testing functionality not
available in RHEL yet. Please waive all audit-testsuite results and I will
correct our beaker wrapper in the meantime.