[LTP] Contribution to the LTP.

Li Wang liwang@redhat.com
Sun Mar 15 07:27:28 CET 2020

Hi Javier,

Of course yes, LTP[1] is an open-source project. Everyone who interested is
welcomed.

As you said you're a cloud engineer, so feel free to start LTP testing on
your Linux product and find/report/fix the problem.
https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/README.md

Also, this is the LTP testcase writing guidelines FYI:
https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/doc/test-writing-guidelines.txt

Any technical issues about LTP are suggested to discuss here(LTP-ML:
ltp@lists.linux.it).

[1] LTP provides tools and testsuites to verify the Linux kernel and
related subsystems.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 7:54 AM Javier Romero <xavinux@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Javier, work as a cloud engineer and have been working as a
> Linux sysadmin for the last 10 years.
>
> Would like to know if I can be useful for the Linux Test Proyect and
> contribute as a tester.
>
> Thanks for your kind attention and sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Best Regards
>
> --

Regards,
Li Wang