[LTP] 💥 PANICKED: Test report for kernel 5.5.12-rc1-8b841eb.cki (stable)

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Tue Mar 24 07:22:13 CET 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 05:42:38AM -0000, CKI Project wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We ran automated tests on a recent commit from this kernel tree:
>
>        Kernel repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable-rc.git
>             Commit: 8b841eb697e1 - Linux 5.5.12-rc1
>
> The results of these automated tests are provided below.
>
>     Overall result: FAILED (see details below)
>              Merge: OK
>            Compile: OK
>              Tests: PANICKED
>
> All kernel binaries, config files, and logs are available for download here:
>
>   https://cki-artifacts.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/index.html?prefix=datawarehouse/2020/03/23/502039
>
> One or more kernel tests failed:
>
>     ppc64le:
>      💥 xfstests - ext4
>
>     aarch64:
>      ❌ LTP
>
>     x86_64:
>      💥 xfstests - ext4

Ok, it's time I start just blacklisting this report again, it's not
being helpful in any way :(

Remember, if something starts breaking, I need some way to find out what
caused it to break...

greg k-h