[LTP] 💥 PANICKED: Test?report?for?kernel 5.5.12-rc1-8b841eb.cki (stable)

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Tue Mar 24 13:48:07 CET 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 08:42:35AM -0400, Veronika Kabatova wrote:

> [...]

As this must be something new introduced by my current queue, why not
find out what patch in there is causing the problem?

If this is caused by something NOT in my queue, and is also a problem
upstream in Linus's tree, then you need to notify the upstream
developers as there's nothing I can do about it, right?

If this is not upstream, but is a problem in the stable tree, then
please submit the patches that fix the issue as documented in the stable
kernel rules document for how to submit them.

To throw this horrible "something is BROKEN!" type email at me all the
time just makes me want to delete it as I have no context at all.

thanks,

greg k-h