[LTP] LTP release

Martin Doucha mdoucha@suse.cz
Mon May 4 13:09:08 CEST 2020

On 04. 05. 20 12:49, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
> As usually it's about a time to prepare for the May LTP release.
>
> And as usally I will try to focus on finising and merging everything
> that should land in the upcomming release this week. If there are
> patches that you think should really be included, please point them out
> now.

I'd like to get my LVM patchset into this release:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=170417

And also the fix/coverage extension for connect02:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20200427145014.3530-1-mdoucha@suse.cz/

> Also lastly but not least, please start your pre-release testing
> procedure to make sure that the latest git HEAD works fine in your
> environment.

What's the earliest release date you have in mind?

--
Martin Doucha   mdoucha@suse.cz
QA Engineer for Software Maintenance