[LTP] Failing Fedora rawhide (again)

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri Nov 13 17:07:35 CET 2020

Hi,

this time it's on autoconf broken:

    /usr/bin/autoconf: This script requires a shell more modern than all
    /usr/bin/autoconf: the shells that I found on your system.
    /usr/bin/autoconf: Please tell bug-autoconf@gnu.org about your system,
    /usr/bin/autoconf: including any error possibly output before this
    /usr/bin/autoconf: message. Then install a modern shell, or manually run
    /usr/bin/autoconf: the script under such a shell if you do have one.

I suspect this is just for docker image (I remember some discussion on github,
but cannot find anything at [1] now).

I checked autoconf file and it's perfectly ok, thus I'll downgrade to Fedora
latest (33). I like rawhide for newest software (together with Tumbleweed),
but it must be working.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://github.com/fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora/issues