[LTP] [RFC] ltp test add reboot function

Cixi Geng gengcixi@gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:48:46 CEST 2020

>Also I do consider the whole concept of running the test exectution
>framework on the same machine as the testcases broken by desing for
>kernel related tests. The way forward is the patchset send by Richard
>that implements simple test executor that runs on the machine under test
>and communicates with a execution framework that runs on a central
>server.

I agree with some of your views, the test architecture server/slave is most
common test method. but I also want to know what kind of connection
method between test machine and central server,  the ssh , adb or serial?

because my test machine is a cellphone, our purpose is test the kernel before
androidOS , so I build debianOS on our haraware, and we can only used the
serial port communicate with our testmachine.

Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird@sony.com> 于2020年8月28日周五 下午11:37写道: