[LTP] Disktest Removed from LTP?

Brent Yardley brent.yardley@gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:49:28 CET 2021

Interesting. It is used quite a bit and it can be used on SSDs and SATA, SAS, as well as NVMe devices. It was never included in a run script as it can be data destructive.

It is used a part of other projects and internal to a number of teams. I was just recently asked about the man page, and that is when It was found to no longer be in the LTP.

So if it is no longer wanted in the LTP, are you saying that I should just post it as an independent project?

Thanks,
- Brent