[LTP] Holidays and LTP release

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Tue Jan 12 11:29:58 CET 2021

Hi Cyril,

> Hi!
> As I anounced last week please consider git frozen for anything but
> important fixes now.

I was thinking about speedup if-mtu-change.sh [1], but unless Alexey ack that it
might be better to wait after the release.

I planned to merge two rewrites to new API (v2 get_mempolicy [2] and v3
multicast packed flood [3]), which are ready, but as there is a git freeze it
can wait after the release.

I'd also like to add some docs to ima_tpm.sh setup when running with
ima_policy=tcb on real HW, if I figure out what's needed.

I might have look into sigwaitinfo01 problems on MUSL.
There is a patch which needs to be rebased [4] (tests and libsigwait were
rewritten to new API). But simply remove all testcases because they does not
work on MUSL is probably no-go. I guess the problem is with using (void *)1 in
in various sigwaitinfo tests in test_bad_address{,2,3}()
(libs/libltpsigwait/sigwait.c).
Maybe use tst_get_bad_addr(NULL) here?

> Also if you haven't done so yet, please test latest git head now and
> report any problems you find.
Going to.

Kind regards,
Petr