[LTP] LTP Release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Thu May 6 09:19:29 CEST 2021

Hi!
It's about time for another LTP release. So as usuall let's start with
the list of patches that should go in before the release.

First of all I will have to fix the docparser JSON string escape patch,
I will do so ASAP.

Also I would like to get the CGroup API rewrite in, since that fixes
real problems and is, as far as I can tell, ready to go.

The rtnetlink patchset from Martin is nearly ready as well. I would
apply it as well if we manage to get to final version soon enough.

That is all for me, if there is anything else please reply ASAP.