[LTP] LTP Release

Martin Doucha mdoucha@suse.cz
Thu May 6 17:35:01 CEST 2021

On 06. 05. 21 9:19, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
> It's about time for another LTP release. So as usuall let's start with
> the list of patches that should go in before the release.
>
> First of all I will have to fix the docparser JSON string escape patch,
> I will do so ASAP.
>
> Also I would like to get the CGroup API rewrite in, since that fixes
> real problems and is, as far as I can tell, ready to go.
>
> The rtnetlink patchset from Martin is nearly ready as well. I would
> apply it as well if we manage to get to final version soon enough.
>
> That is all for me, if there is anything else please reply ASAP.

Well, I don't really mind if the rtnetlink patches get delayed until
after the release. But just a reminder that I'm planning to resubmit
patch 6 only after the library changes get merged.

On the other hand, I'd like to get the inotify06 fixes into the next
release.

--
Martin Doucha   mdoucha@suse.cz
QA Engineer for Software Maintenance