[LTP] Duration run time of each benchmark

Andrea Cervesato andrea.cervesato@suse.com
Mon Aug 8 14:06:41 CEST 2022

Hi,

Probably the easiest way is to parse stdout and check for TPASS/TFAIL
message here (adding a timer somewhere):
https://github.com/acerv/runltp-ng/blob/401f366ccd4bae00a2b247397aae21286594eb5a/ltp/ui.py#L307

Beware that resulting time is an approximation, since python is running
through syscalls and buffering. Also, not all
tests are implemented with latest LTP API, so TPASS/TFAIL messages might
not always appear after sub-tests.

Andrea