[LTP] LTP Release preparations

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Wed Jan 5 12:36:49 CET 2022

Hi!
As usuall it's time to start preparing for the next release.

Given the amount patches waiting for the review I guess that we should
try to get reviewed and merged as much as possible in the next few days.
I would go for git freeze at 14. 1. as that would give us a week for
pre-release testing and the release would be, as usuall, finalized
around the 21. 1. Feel free to reply if you think that the schedulle
should be different.

Also if there are patches that you think should be merged before the
release let me know ASAP so we can have a look soon enough.