[LTP] LTP release preparations

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Tue May 24 15:01:15 CEST 2022

Hi!
I've finally pushed the runtest patchset, many thanks for reviews
especially Li for his careful review and tests.

Other than that I will have a look at the KVM documentation by Martin,
since it would be nice to include documentation for the newly added
library and as this is not a code change it will be safe for the
release.

With that I would like to release at the end of the week, which gives us
chance to re-test with the runtime patches on the top. I will run a few
testruns myself just to make sure that everything is fine.