[LTP] September LTP release

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri Sep 30 16:00:48 CEST 2022

Hi Li,

> Petr Vorel <pvorel@suse.cz> wrote:

> >    185 df01 42 TFAIL: 'df -T -P' failed, not expected.

> > This is known:
> > https://lore.kernel.org/linux-xfs/YvZTpQFinpkB06p9@pevik/

> > I've mention that yesterday, that I'll fix it after the release
> > https://lore.kernel.org/ltp/YzGDdC76DLmrJyys@pevik/
> > I'll try to send a patch soon and we can decide whether we merge it before
> > release or not.

FYI It looks like this has been fixed, it works on machine with Tumbleweed,
kernel 6.0.0-rc7-1.g74aafe0-default, mkfs.xfs version 5.19.0. It also works on
Tumbleweed with stable kernel 5.19.10-1-default. I started to bisect, but
haven't found first broken commit (too lazy to get deeper into this).

Kind regards,
Petr