[LTP] LTP release preparations

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Wed Apr 26 11:17:28 CEST 2023

Hi!
I would like to start with LTP pre-release preparations a bit sooner
than usuall, since quite a lot of things have accumulated in May, e.g.
there is a SUSE Labs conference right in the middle of the month.

I would like to start with reviewe of patches that should go in now,
freeze the git somewhere at the end of the first week of May and aim for
a release somewhere in the middle of the month. Does that sound Ok to
everyone?

Either way if you have patches that should land in the upcomming
release, please point them out now, so that we have a chance to review
them.