[LTP] LTP release preparations

Teo Couprie Diaz teo.coupriediaz@arm.com
Wed Apr 26 12:07:35 CEST 2023

Hi Cyril,

On 26/04/2023 10:17, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
> I would like to start with LTP pre-release preparations a bit sooner
> than usuall, since quite a lot of things have accumulated in May, e.g.
> there is a SUSE Labs conference right in the middle of the month.
>
> I would like to start with reviewe of patches that should go in now,
> freeze the git somewhere at the end of the first week of May and aim for
> a release somewhere in the middle of the month. Does that sound Ok to
> everyone?
>
> Either way if you have patches that should land in the upcomming
> release, please point them out now, so that we have a chance to review
> them.

It's not critical in the slightest, but we would appreciate if my
setpgid series[0] could land for the release.

Happy to allocate a bit more time for quickly turning around
additional versions if needed. It's a rather small series anyway.

Thanks very much in advance for the release !
Best regards,
Téo

[0]: https://lists.linux.it/pipermail/ltp/2023-April/033574.html