[LTP] LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Mon Jan 16 14:31:17 CET 2023

Hi!
It's about the time to start preparing for the LTP January release. Well
we should have started at least a week ago, but my family was sick and
nobody else seemd to start to work on that...

Anyways let's start with listing patches that should be considered for
the release, looking at patchwork the queueu is nice and short so I
suppose there will not be many and that we can start with pre-release
testing now and do a git freeze at the start of the next week. Does that
sound reasonable?

Also are there any volunteers for picking up various release tasks?