[LTP] LTP release

Wei Gao wegao@suse.com
Tue Jan 17 05:07:42 CET 2023

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 05:31:53PM +0100, Petr Vorel wrote:
> Hi Cyril, Richie, Wei,
>
> > Hello,
>
> > Cyril Hrubis <chrubis@suse.cz> writes:
>
> > > Hi!
> > > It's about the time to start preparing for the LTP January release. Well
> > > we should have started at least a week ago, but my family was sick and
> > > nobody else seemd to start to work on that...
>
> Thanks for remembering. Time flies + obviously nobody set any calendar event to
> remember the release months.
>
> > > Anyways let's start with listing patches that should be considered for
> > > the release, looking at patchwork the queueu is nice and short so I
> > > suppose there will not be many and that we can start with pre-release
> > > testing now and do a git freeze at the start of the next week. Does that
> > > sound reasonable?
>
> +1
>
> > > Also are there any volunteers for picking up various release tasks?
>
> > > --
> > > Cyril Hrubis
> > > chrubis@suse.cz
>
> > My fix for fcntl36/34 doesn't seem to fully work for fcntl36 on 32bit
> > compat. Hopefully I can fix that before next week.
>
> +1, thanks for working on it.
>
> I'd like to fix tst_rhost_run.sh failing.
> @Wei do you plan to fix it or shell I have look into it?

@Petr

I create following new patch today help fix tst_rhost_run.sh fail
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230117040132.5245-1-wegao@suse.com/

Also i suggest also merge old PATH patch together then at least we can run single test case currently.
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230111195231.23596-1-wegao@suse.com/

Info me if any further action i need take, thanks : )