[LTP] LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Fri Jan 20 13:16:20 CET 2023

Hi!
I did my share of pre-release testing and apart from the statvfs01 I've
send a patch for there rest of results looks green.

I also did test the runltp-ng and we fixed a few bugs there in order to
have a flawless experince since it will be introduced in the LTP
tarball. It would be great if anyone else would do so as well.

And given that the mailing list is mostly silent I suppose, unless
anybody objects, that we can freeze the git now and declare the next
week as pre-release testing week. With that we would be aiming for the
release either at Friday 27.01. or at Monday or Tuesday 29-30.01.