[LTP] LTP release preparations

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri May 5 18:55:33 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I suggest to merge these:

* Martin's patchset (first and second commit; the third one I dared to merge as
it's just doc fix)
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230505145626.2537-1-mdoucha@suse.cz/
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230505145626.2537-2-mdoucha@suse.cz/

* endian_switch01: Add HAVE_GETAUXVAL guarder
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230505162822.15676-1-pvorel@suse.cz/
Build fix for uclibc toolchains (Jan already acked that)

I'd also consider merging these 2 fixes:

* [v2] syscalls/sockioctl: Make buf a struct ifreq array
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230327110234.266785-1-teo.coupriediaz@arm.com/

* testcases:Fix the failure of shell script to get path
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/6b2a7ceb.4466.1874a537430.Coremail.crawler2015@163.com/

Kind regards,
Petr