[LTP] Open monthly meeting 8th of May 09:00 UTC

Li Wang liwang@redhat.com
Wed May 8 07:23:18 CEST 2024

Hi Petr,

Petr Vorel <pvorel@suse.cz> wrote:

> 8th May is a public holiday in the Czech Republic. I guess some of us will
> not
> be available in the call (definitely not me). Could we postpone a week
> later?
> (although it would work for me, there might be people taking 2 days of
> vacation
> on following Thursday and Friday).

It's been rescheduled to June 05, thanks.

Also, I wonder if 9 UTC is not too late for those working from Asia. If yes,
> please speak up what would be better time for you. I personally could start
> earlier (8 UTC or even 7 UTC).

9 UTC is 5-p.m. in the Beijing timezone, at least it works for me.
Anyway, thanks for considering us.

--
Regards,
Li Wang