[LTP] open_posix_testsuite: Replace old -W commandline argument

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Wed May 15 11:51:37 CEST 2024

Hi,

>    Thanks all for your help and patience with a LTP newbie.

yw :).

>    Now, OpenWatcom (with my patched owcc frontend) passes >1100 tests
>    and more work on the OpenWatcom POSIX runtime can be done

Always interested to see who is using LTP.

>    (a big OW issue: "aio.h" and the related implementation is missing)

glibc and musl IMHO support aio.h unconditionally.  If you're using uclibc or
uclibc-ng, you need UCLIBC_HAS_REALTIME [1]. But below you mentioned glibc.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://cgit.uclibc-ng.org/cgi/cgit/uclibc-ng.git/tree/extra/Configs/Config.in#n1166