[LTP] LTP Release planning

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Wed May 15 16:33:17 CEST 2024

Hi Cyril,

> Hi!
> As usuall we are supposed to produce a release at the end of the next
> month, so let me start with the call for patches that should be
> included. I do plan to look at the patchwork next week and try to review
> and merge as much as possible, however if there is anything that I
> shouldn't really miss, please let me know.

There are more important fixes and new tests, but if you have time:

libs: Remove 'libltp' prefix from libs source directories
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20240419110230.191809-1-pvorel@suse.cz/

This doc improvements are for the old library. I'll send v2 for new sphinx format
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20240307232511.228396-2-pvorel@suse.cz/
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20240307232511.228396-1-pvorel@suse.cz/

I'd like to unify TMPDIR change in C API with shell API, thus I'd like to send
v2 of this
Remove double or trailing slashes in TMPDIR in C API
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=400258&state=*

I still hope to spend some time on LTP API docs, so that we can remove the old
format before the new release.

Kind regards,
Petr