[luccalug-soci] Fwd: Open Data Hackathon - May 6 & 7 at IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige, via Siemens Str. 19, Bozen-Bolzano

Alek Mugnozzo presidente@luccalug.it
Ven 28 Apr 2017 15:02:07 CEST

Mi è arrivata a presidente@luccalug.it.
La giro se qualcuno fosse interessato a partecipare.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Open Data Hackathon - IDM Suedtirol / Alto Adige <info@hackathon.bz.it

Date: 2017-04-26 17:00 GMT+02:00
Subject: Open Data Hackathon - May 6 & 7 at IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige, via
Siemens Str. 19, Bozen-Bolzano
To: presidente@luccalug.it

[image:
imap://patrick%2Eohnewein%40idm-suedtirol%2Ecom@imap.idm-suedtirol.com:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/INBOX%3E37993?part=1.2&filename=image001.png]

*Open Data Hackathon on 6th-7th of May *

http://hackathon.bz.it

6th-7th of May 2017

IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige, via Siemens Str. 19, Bolzano-Bozen

[English text follows]

*[Deutsche Version] *Liebe Programmierer, Designer, Data Journalists und
Kreative,

wir laden euch herzlich zum *Open Data Hackathon am 6. und 7. Mai in die
Siemens Str. 19, Bozen*, ein.

Die Veranstaltung wird in Englischer Sprache organisiert werden.

Alle Informationen und die Anmeldungsmöglichkeit sind auf der
Veranstaltungsseite verfügbar: http://hackathon.bz.it

Wir freuen uns auf eure Teilnahme!
Patrick Ohnewein

*[Versione in Italiano] * Cari sviluppatori software, designer, data
journalists e creativi,

vi invitiamo al *Open Data Hackathon, che si svolgerà il 6 e 7 maggio
presso la nostra sede in via Siemens 19, Bolzano*.

L'evento si svolgerà in lingua Inglese.

Tutte le informazioni e la possibilità di registrazione sono disponibili
sul sito dell'evento: http://hackathon.bz.it

Vi aspettiamo numerosi!
Patrick Ohnewein

*[English version]*

Dear developers, designers, data experts and creative people,

we are happy to invite you all to the *Open Data Hackathon*, which will
take place on *May 6th & 7th at the IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige in via
Siemens Str. 19, in Bolzano/Bozen*.

This edition will be organized by the *IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige* in
collaboration with *Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse* and sponsored by
innovative companies like *Musteus* and *Systems*.

The event is dedicated to creative people, like designers, data experts and
developers interested in developing an innovative prototype and to use ICT
to make our world green and sustainable!

Teams will compete for prizes, like study trips to Saint Petersburg. The
criteria for each prize will be published during the first day of the
hackathon.