template di mail

Carlo Perassi carlo@linux.it
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:14:27 +0100

ciao a tutti
ecco il template di mail da inviare a

MARKT-SOFTPAT@cec.eu.int

compilando opportunamente i propri dati

/*

I am concerned by current plans to legalise software
patents in Europe, considering their damaging effect on innovation and
competition.

I am concerned by the possible use of software patents to
patent business methods, education methods, health methods, etc.

I am concerned by the current track record of abuses from
the European Patent Office, especially by their tendency to abuse their
judicial power to extend the scope of
patentability.

I am surprised that no economic report has ever been
published by European Authorities to study the impact of software patents on
innovation and competition.

I urge decisionmakers at all levels in Europe to enforce
the Law, which clearly prohibits patenting pure computer programs, instead of
changing it.

I urge decisionmakers at all levels in Europe to
reconsider their current plans and to make sure patents are not abused to
prohibit or restrict the dissemination of computer
programs and intellectual methods.

First
Name:

Last