CONFIDENTIAL

EKI OMORODION omorodioneki@netscape.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:00:53 +0000

MRS=2E EKI OMORODION
# 8 Queens Drive Ikoyi
Lagos=2E
Email=3Aomorodioneki=40netscape=2Enet

INTRODUCTION=3A l am Mrs=2E Eki Omorodion l know this
proposal will come to you as a surprise because we
have not met before
either physically or through correspondence=2E I have no
doubt in your
ability to handle this proposal
involving huge sum of money=2E

THE SUBJECT=3A MY HUSBAND CHIEF JOSEPH OMORODION =28Now
Late=29
was the Royal
Head of my Community=2C JESSE =28an oil rich town=29in
Nigeria=2E My late husband=92S
community produces 3=2E5%  of the total crude oil
production in Nigeria
and 0=2E5%  of the Dollar value of each barrel is paid
to my husband as
royalty by the Federal Government=2E

My husband was also the Chairman of  OMPADEC=2CJesse
branch=2E
In
his position as the Royal head and Chairman of the
OMPADEC=2C Jesse branch=2C
he
made some money which he left for me and our children
as
the only thing to
inherit=2E The money is Twelve Million US
Dollars=28$12M=29=2E

Though this said fund accumulated  between the
period
1976-1998=2E Due to
poor banking system in Nigeria and political
instability as a result of
past Military rules =281985-1999=29=2C he deposited this
Money in a  Strong
Room=2Fsafe with an open beneficiary in Apex Bank of
Nigeria pending
when he would finish arrangement to transfer it abroad
as a CONTRACT
PAYMENT=2E He  was planning this when he died late last
year of Heart
Attack=2E

THE PROPOSAL=3A Just before my husband died he called my
attention to the
money and charged me to look for a foreigner who would
assist me in the
transfer =2F investment of the funds abroad=2E So l would
be very grateful
if you could accept to help me archieve this great
objective=2E

I promise to give you 20% of the total funds
transferred to your vital
bank account as compensation for your assistance=2E Five
percent
=285%=29would be set aside to take care of all expenses we
may incure during the
transaction=2E To indicate your interest=2C contact me
urgently and
confidentially for more information and the roles you
will play in this
business=2E All the legal information concerning  this
Money will be sent to you
as soon as we agree together=2E

Send your reply through this mail box=2C or see the note
below

Yours faithfully=2C
MRS=2E Eki Omorodion=2E

N=2EB
I will like you to provide me immediately with your
full names=2C
telephone and fax numbers to enable my eldest son
samson Omorodion to contact you=2E
He shall handle this transaction from A-Z on behalf of
the family=2E
Alternatively you can call him on his telephone
numbers
234-1-7761459=2C 873-762-533-730=2C fax 873-762-533-731
Ask him for the
code and he shall respond GOODLUCK before discussion=2E
Just to be sure that you are speaking to him=2E