[LUG] Respond/Confidential Matters

MALAM MUSA malamm@bolbox.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:17:14 -0800

Dear Good Friend=2C
 It is with trust and confidence that I write this urgent business proposal to you=2E I am a senior accountant with the Nigerian national petroleum Corporation =28NNPC=29 =2E I have been assigned by two of my colleagues to seek for a foreign partner who will assist us in the transfer of the sum of u=2Es=2E$ 30=2C000=2C000=2E00=28thirty million us dollars=29 only into a Safe foreign account pending our arrival in your Country for sharing and utilization of the fund with the owner of the account=2E
On the 20th of January 1998 our corporation=2C the Nigerian national petroleum corporation =28NNPC=29=2C Awarded a contract of =2ES$150=2C000=2C000=2C00 =28one hundred And fifty million United States dollars=29 only=2C to a Foreign firm for the supply of some equipment at the Kaduna refinery=2E The actual contract value was U=2ES$120=2C000=2C000=2C00 =28one Hundred and twenty million United States dollars=29=2C Only=2E
 But I and my colleagues being members of the Contract awarding committee over-inflated the contract to the tune of U=2ES$150=2C000=2C000=2E00 =28one hundred and Fifty million United States dollars=29 only=2C with the Intention of sharing the remaining balance of U=2ES$30=2C000=2C000=2E00=28thirty million United States Dollars=29 only among ourselves=2E
The contract has been successfully executed and the Original contractor had been paid the actual cost of U=2ES$120=2C000=2C000=2E00 =28one hundred and twenty million United states dollars=29 only=2C in full leaving a balance Of U=2ES$30=2C000=2C000=2E00 which we now want to transfer to your account pending our arrival to your country for disbursement among ourselves=2E
 Meanwhile my colleagues and I have agreed that if You=2Fyour Company can act as the beneficiary of this Fund =28U=2ES$30=2C000=2C000=2E00=29=2C you will retain 30% of the Total fund=2C for the assistance rendered=2C while we Would retain 60% of the total and the balance of 10% Of the total fund will be set aside for the Offsetting of all expenses that might be incurred by Both parties during the fund transfer process=2E
 We are requesting you to co-operate with us and Provide a convenient account number in a designated Bank where this fund can be safely transferred=2C we intend to come over there on the completion of the Fund transfer to secure our own share of the fund=2EPlease=2C note that we have been careful and have worked Out all the modalities for a smooth transfer of this Fund to your chosen designated account before Contacting you =2E
we would therefore not want you to expose this proposal to anybody for the purpose of Security and its confidential nature=2E
 Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100%Risk-free=2E If this proposal is acceptable by you=2C Please contact me through the above stated personal e-mail address for further information=2E Note that the particular nature of your business is irrelevant to this transaction=2E
 Please your favorable reply is urgently needed=2E ThisInformation is highly confidential and urgent=2E
 Best regards=2C
 MALAM MUSA=2E