[LUG] PRIVATE!

Abba Abacha abba35@hotvoice.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:42:58 +0100

Goodday=2C

This might seem very deplorable for a person that you do not know but as the title implies
I am Abba Abacha=2C the Second Son of the late General Sanni Abacha=2EI got your contact from our Chamber of commerce in their international directory and I am contacting you due to the present situation as regards the special panel set up by the present democratic administration in my country =28Nigeria=29 under the anti-corruption law passed mainly to recover what they termed =22Abacha's looted money=22 this law is yet another smear campaign aimed mainly to frustrate=2C humiliate=2C dismember and widen the scope of hatred to our family=2E A personal vendetta by President Obasanjo who was jailed by my father's Government for plotting a coup d 'etat against his administration=2E

This highly calculated attempt by this administration cum Swiss government through bi-lateral relationship has taken away from us over US$1=2E4billion in Switzerland=2E The rampaging situation in our accounts abroad has yielded to the barbaric pressure and just last month we were squished out of another US$395m and all this funds can be ascertained independently=2E You may wish to confirm this from a leading newspaper in Nigeria =28This Day=29 from their website at www=2Ethisdayonline=2Ecom from the archives section in the March 10=2C2001=2CJanuary 26=2C2002 and FEBRUARY 21=2C2002 editions=2E

This government is bent on destroying our family=2E You may be aware that my elder brother =28Mohammed=29=2C heir apparent to the family is languishing in prison=2E Therefore=2C I am soliciting for genuine partners that I can invest the family fortune that is scattered all over the world=2E According to my estimation in West Africa alone we still have about US$20m in cash in different Securities Companies that we intend to siphon abroad through your assistance for the purpose of investment in areas of your interest=2C contact me as a handsome reward of 10%of the total sum awaits you subject to our negotiation and agreement=2E You can contact me via e-mail for security reason for further details for now=2E In the event of you not being interested in this proposal=2C endeavor to keep this highly confidential!

Thanks and God bless!

Sincerely=2C
Abba Abacha=2E