[LUG] A way to stop those damn telemarketers

Lisa Lisa@myfutureisnow.com
Ven 27 Giu 2003 18:04:48 CEST

Hey Lug,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note about two web sites I found that are making my life a lot easier.

The first is www.donotcall.gov

The President just passed the law.  If you sign up on this site, you can stop all those telemarketing calls forever.  Just put your phone numbers and email address into the site and stop those calls forever.

The second is www.myfutureisnow.com

The government also passed the deregulation law where normal people can get paid on peoples gas, electric, phone and internet bills.  This site has allowed my family to live a life-style I never imagined.  Working out of my home and earning an income that put us among the top 1% of income earners worldwide.

I wanted to share this site with you so that you could do the same for you and your family.  You deserve it.  Enjoy the sites and we'll see you at the top.