[LUG] URGENT BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITATION

Anthony Rulanga anthonyrulang@netscape.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:40:35

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me,since you dont know
me personally,I am Anthony Rulanga The son of Dr. Christopher
Rulanga, Who was recently killed in the land reform dispute in
Zimbabwe. I got your contact as i was searching for a reliable and
reputable person to handle a very confidential business which involve
the claiming and transfering of fund into a foreign account for safe
keeping and further investment.

My father was among the few black Zimbabwean opposition party rich
farmers who were against President Robert Mugabe's land reform
policies against the white farmers in Zimbabwe.For his alleged support
and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the
white minority farmers.Before my father was killed,he was a successful
farmer in support of his white colleagues .He had taken to South Africa
and deposited the sum of twelve million five hundred thousand united
state dollars (US$12.5million) with a security/finance company as he
forseen the looming danger in zimbabwe. This is to avoid it been
confiscated by President Robert Mugabe and ruling party.This money
was allocated for the purchase of new machinery and chemical product
for Agro-allied farms and for establishment of new farms in lesotho and
swaziland.This land problems arose when President Robert mugabe
introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white
farmers.Some blacks vehemently condemned the "modus operandi"
adopted by the government. This result to rampant killings and mob
action by the war veterans and some political thugs,precisely more than
three thousand( 3,000) people have so far been killed.Heads of
government from the west, especially Britain and United States have
voice their condemnation of Mugabe's plans.
Currently,the money has been transfer to Europe via diplomatic
process,due to current escalation of the problem in Zimbabwe to avoid
it been confiscated.Hence,South Africa Development Community
(S.A.D.C) has continously supported Mugabe's new land act.This is
the reason why we decided to transfer this fund to Europe and flee out
of the South Africa where we were living since this problem started to
another neighbouring country in Africa.I am faced with the dilemma of
keeping and investing of this money in whole of Africa for fear of
encountering the same experience in the future or confiscation of all that
belong to my family by these African leaders.Since all countries in
Africa have almost the same political tie.
Hence,my family and i are currently on excile in a neighbouring country
in Africa.
Well,all i demand from you is to be our representative/beneficiary to
make claim of this fund,which is currently deposited in the security
company's custody in Europe.I will also inform you that a transaction of
this magnitude is risk free and or mutual benefit.For your assistance of
claiming and safeguarding the money,we are offering you 20% of the
sum ,75% for me and my family, while 5% will be mapped out for any
expenses that we may incurre during this transaction.We wish to offer
you 20% of annual turnover of any investment you wish to invest this
money when it finally gets into your propose account,for a period of ten
consecutive years.
Finally, i will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the money
when it gets to your personal account or company's account, If this
proposal is accepted please confirm your interest by sending me an
email and providing your full name,address, tel and fax numbers to
enable me introduce you to the security company in Europe
where the money is currently deposited as my beneficiary/partner.
Thanks.
Anthony Rulanga.