[lugman] Fwd: European elections: Your donation helps us to push for software freedom in the EU!

Lino Giacomoli lino.giacomoli@gmail.com
Mar 28 Nov 2023 08:05:17 CET

L'ho ricevuta io che sono registrato, ma penso possa interessare a diversi
visti gli obiettivi che FSFE si è prefissa.
Ciao

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: *Johannes Näder* <contact@fsfe.org>
Data: venerdì 24 novembre 2023
Oggetto: European elections: Your donation helps us to push for software
freedom in the EU!
A: Giacomoli Lino <lino.giacomoli@gmail.com>

Hello Giacomoli Lino,

The Free Software Foundation Europe, together with 226 organisations and
more  than 36,000 individuals, is calling on European politicians to
enshrine the  principle of "Public Money? Public Code!" across Europe. We
have important  months ahead to get closer to this goal: In May, EU
citizens will elect a new  European Parliament with many new members. We
need to reach out to them, as they  could have a positive impact on
software freedom in the coming years.

It is your support that enables us to continue our daily work for Free
Software  in Europe. We know that times are tough for many of you, but we
would still like  to ask you to become a supporter of the Free Software
Foundation Europe. With a  regular donation, you can ensure that we keep
advocating for software freedom  across Europe, with a clear goal: wherever
public money is spent on software,  the code must be public too!

https://my.fsfe.org/payonline/FC21288839F1

* Help us empower people across Europe to talk to their EP candidates about
Free  Software! In 2023, we translated our "What is Free Software?" video
into more  languages, so it is currently available in Albanian, Danish,
Dutch, English,  Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish,
Portuguese, Spanish, and  Swedish. For our election campaign, we aim to add
versions in most official EU  languages! This video is a great tool for our
volunteers and everyone across  Europe to contact their local candidates
and inform them about the importance of software freedom for our society.

* Support us in promoting "Public Money? Public Code" to the new European
Parliament members, encouraging them to make Free Software the standard in
administrations across Europe. Our brochure for decision makers will
shortly be  updated and, as soon as the new parliament takes up its work,
distributed to all  MEPs, highlighting best practice examples, explaining
how to implement Free  Software policies and how to procure Free Software
in the public sector.

* Enable us to further monitor EU initiatives and intervene where we can
shape  policy in favour of software freedom. With the Artificial
Intelligence Act, the  Cyber Resilience Act, the Product Liability
Directive, and the Interoperable  Europe Act, we have seen that – even in
2023 – there is still a need for civil  society organisations like us who
help EU decision makers understand the value  of Free Software ecosystems
and communities. In the next legislative period, we  will keep pushing to
make the European Union an environment where Free Software  can thrive.

To promote "Public Money? Public Code!" among European decision makers, we
need  your support! Your contribution will enable the Free Software
Foundation Europe  to remain a strong, credible advocate for software
freedom in European politics.  Make a financial contribution at the end of
this year to keep our voice for Free  Software powerful. Your donation will
ensure our independence and strengthen our  pursuit of the "Public Money?
Public Code!" goal.

https://my.fsfe.org/payonline/FC21288839F1 Thanks for you support!

Best regards,

Johannes Näder

FSFE Senior Policy Project Manager

--
FSFE, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Sch%C3%B6nhauser+Allee+6%2F7,+10119+Berlin,+Germany?entry=gmail&source=g>

Please support our work: https://my.fsfe.org/payonline/FC21288839

This email was sent to lino.giacomoli@gmail.com.
View or update your personal settings: https://my.fsfe.org/

--
Lino Giacomoli
Viadana (MN)

Questo messaggio è rivolto unicamente al destinatario indicato e potrebbe
contenere informazioni riservate o confidenziali. Nel caso lo avesse
ricevuto per errore, mi scuso per l'inconveniente: me lo segnali
cortesemente e distrugga subito l'originale. Ogni altro utilizzo sarà
considerato illegale. Non mi assumo alcuna responsabilità per usi impropri
di questo messaggio o di sue parti.
Questa mail è priva di virus perchè inviata da computer con Sistema
Operativo Linux.