[openvideo-it] [jb@kdenlive.org: [Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.9.6 released]

Marco Ciampa ciampix@libero.it
Dom 7 Apr 2013 14:42:54 CEST

:-)

----- Forwarded message from jb@kdenlive.org -----

Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 08:59:05 +0200
From: jb@kdenlive.org
To: kdenlive-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.9.6 released

 Hi,

I just released Kdenlive 0.9.6 that fixes the "Project file corrupted" issue as well as several crashes and timeline corruptions.
I released 2 tarballs, both contain the same source code, but one also includes the documentation.

* a source code only tarball (5M):
http://download.kde.org/stable/kdenlive/0.9.6/src/kdenlive-0.9.6.tar.bz2.mirrorlist
* a source code with the user manual tarball (19M):
http://download.kde.org/stable/kdenlive/0.9.6/src/kdenlive-0.9.6-with-doc.tar.bz2.mirrorlist

>From now on, I will try to concentrate on the refactoring. In about 15 days, I would like to switch current git master to refactoring, and start discussions about who and how we process this big but exciting task.

This will also require git users to switch to the v0.9 branch since master will be unusable for some time. I will send another message to the list before we make the switch.

regards
jb