[pa-linux] Welcome to the Sputnix group

Sputnix Moderator palermo@lists.linux.it
26 May 2002 13:11:04 -0000

Hello,

I've added you to my Sputnix group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
Sputnix@yahoogroups.com. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

Gruppo di discussione dei membri di Sputnix, Linux User Group ed associazione.

Sito dell'associazione:
www.sputnix.it

Email: info@sputnix.it

il Lug siciliano degli Utenti Linux.

Enzo

Regards,

Moderator, Sputnix

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the Sputnix group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sputnix