� [Proto-o-matic.pl]

Markus markus@mania.homelinux.net
Ven 20 Gen 2006 09:22:56 CET

Joe Oblivian wrote:

>On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 17:28 +0100, Markus wrote:
>

>>beh non potevo mancare dal farne una versione pitonesca, per quanto
>>secondo me la bellezza del pitone va cercata altrove,
>>

>In effetti la versione perl č proprio pių bella...
>
>peppe

Una scena tagliata da 'L'impero colpisce ancora':

"""
YODA: Code!  Yes.  A programmer's strength flows from code maintainability.
      But beware of Perl.  Terse syntax... more than one way to do it...
      default variables.  The dark side of code maintainability are they.
      Easily they flow, quick to join you when code you write.  If once
      you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny,
      consume you it will.

LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?

YODA: No... no... no.  Quicker, easier, more seductive.

LUKE: But how will I know why Python is better than Perl?

YODA: You will know.  When your code you try to read six months from
      now.
"""

per i neofiti: non lasciatevi sedurre dal lato oscuro...

M4rkus