[Primipassi] ASSISTANCE

MACCULEY SISOLO macculeysisolo@spinfinder.com
Mer 6 Nov 2002 13:03:47 CET

TEL 00 31 613 514 514.
macculeysisolo@ecplaza.net

Good day to you my friend? You may be surprised to receive this letter  from me since you do not know me personally.The purpose of my introduction  is to bring to bear my present predicament which has left me wanton. I am the first son of Walter Bebe Sisolo one of the most popular black farmers in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got your information through network online and I decided to contact you more formally.   Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg, South Africa to  deposit the sum of USD $9, 750 Million {Nine Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars} in one of the private security company,he forsaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.This money was deposited in a box as gem stones and other personal effects to avoid much demurrage from the security company.This money was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals, for the  farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland.  The money belongs to my father and four of his white farmer friends who  were also killed along with my father while they were having a meeting to see  that the land dispute comes to an end. My father was killed along side with  the white farmers, because he was seen as surporting the white farmers,against the black farmers.  This land problem came when Zimbabwean president Mr.Robert Mugabe  introduced a new land act reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some black farmers, who the Mugabe government felt were not in support of his land act,this resulted to the killing and massive mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics across the country.  In fact a lot of people were killed because of this land act dispute in which my father was one of them,may his gentle soul rest in peace.  It is against this background that I and my family fled Zimbabwe for  fear of our lives and where we are currently staying in the Nederlands where we are  seeking political assylum and moreso we have decided to transfer my father's  money to a more reliable foreign account,since the law of Netherland's forbids a  refugee {assylum seeker} to open any bank account or to be involved in any  financial transaction through out the territorial zone of Nertherland. As the eldest  son of my father I am saddled with the responsibilty of seeking a genuine  foreign partner where this money without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got.The South Africa seems to be playing along with them.  I am faced with the dilema of moving this funds {money} out of South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, as both countries have similar  political history. As a businessman I am seeking for a partner who I have to  entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this  transaction is absolutely hicth and risk free. If you accept to assist my family and I, all I want you to do for me, is to make arrangement with the security company to clear the consignment {funds} in their affiliate office here in Europe, as I have already given directives for the consignment to be brought out of the shores of South Africa to anywhere in Europe. But before then, all modalities will have to be put in place most especially the documentation aspect of the transaction and more importantly this money, we have collectively resolved to use for investment.  We are faced with two options. Firstly, we have to agree on our sharing ratio / percentage which has accepted to all. After the boxes is delivered to our cusody, we would then be at liberty to go in to partnership with me for proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option you want,feel free to notify me.I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kind of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. Contact me through the above tel number for futher discussions and clarification on all that we need for us to conclude this transaction, while I implore you to maintain strict confidentiality in this trasaction.
I wait on your swift response.

 Thanks  Best regards.

Mr. Macculey Sisolo.