[Primipassi] Aiuto installazione SoftK56 Data Fax VoiceSpeakerphone CARP Conexant per mandrake 9.2

Mauro spacemauro@libero.it
Lun 12 Lug 2004 13:41:58 CEST

Ciao,entro nello specifico:
ho scaricato il driver hsflinmodem-5.03.27.tar.gz dal sito
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers
Seguendo le istruzioni ho fatto la seguente procedura,la quale mi ha dato
dei problemi(vedi in fondo) :

[root@localhost hsflinmodem-5.03.27]# hsfconfig
Linux HSF softmodem drivers, version 5.03.27lnxtbeta03042700

WARNING: this is an EXPERIMENTAL BETA VERSION of the HSF drivers for Linux.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! See the file /usr/lib/hsf/LICENSE for details.

Conexant Systems neither distributes nor maintains this package.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT CONEXANT REGARDING THIS SOFTWARE!!!

If you require assistance or need more information, go to:
              http://www.linuxant.com/drivers

When reporting a problem for the first time, please send
us the file generated by "hsfconfig --dumpdiag".

Should we attempt to automatically configure your hardware? [yes] yes

Selected PCI VendorID=14F1 DeviceID=2F00
and INF file /etc/hsf/inf/linux_hsfi.inf

Supported countries:

ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BANGLADESH,
BELGIUM, BOLIVIA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULGARIA,
CANADA, CHILE, CHINA, COLOMBIA, COSTA_RICA,
CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH_REPUBLIC, DENMARK, DOMINICAN_REPUBLIC,
ECUADOR, EGYPT, EL_SALVADOR, FINLAND, FRANCE,
GERMANY, GREECE, GUATEMALA, HAITI, HONDURAS,
HONG-KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDIA, INDONESIA,
IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAPAN, KOREA,
KUWAIT, LAOS, LATVIA, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG,
MALAYSIA, MALTA, MEXICO, MYANMAR, NETHERLANDS,
NEW_ZEALAND, NORWAY, PAKISTAN, PANAMA, PARAGUAY,
PERU, PHILIPPINES, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA,
RUSSIA, SAUDI_ARABIA, SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA,
SOUTH_AFRICA, SPAIN, SRI_LANKA, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND,
TAIWAN, THAILAND, TURKEY, UK, UKRAINE,
UNITED_ARAB_EMIRATES, URUGUAY, USA, VENEZUELA, VIETNAM

Please enter your country name [ITALY]: ITALY

Configuring modem for country: "ITALY"
You can change this setting later with the command "hsfconfig --country"

This package does not contain pre-built modules suitable for your system:
        Kernel arch: i686
        Kernel version: linux-2.4.22-10mdk

Please obtain the appropriate variant of this package for your system
or try the generic RPM or tar version.

Successivamente ho scaricato
(hsfmodem-6.03.00lnxt04061800full_k2.6.3_14mdk-1mdk.i586.rpm.zip) ,ma non
riesco a farlo funzionare.
Spero che basti,per farti capire il problema,grazie ancora,

                                                            Mauro.