[TiLUG] Auguri Pat!

Daniel Galeazzo hendrixiano@gmail.com
Dom 11 Dic 2005 13:53:32 CET

Tutti gli Slackwariani iniziavano a preoccuparsi per il ritardo
dell'ultimo aggiornamento della current della Slackware, questa
mattina arriva il changelog che annuncia la nascita del primo genito
(anzi prima genita) di Patrick Volkerding, lo sviluppatore e il
creatore di Slackware, auguri Pat:

It's a girl! :-)

I know a lot of you have been wondering what's going on here, and the news
is that my wife Andrea delivered our first child, a daughter Briah Cecilia
(briah at slackware dot com :-) on 2005-11-22, and that event (and the weeks
that led up to it) has had to take priority over the usual tasks of
download/compile/test/package/upload. But, things should be getting back to
normal here (more or less) over the next couple of weeks, particularly after
the holiday season has come and gone. As you might expect, there are a lot of
friends and relatives who want to see her. :-)

Thanks for your patience, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled
ChangeLog...

riferimento: http://slackware.it/en/changelog/view.php?q=current/1134278922

--
Daniel Galeazzo