[TiLUG] 6 anni di un linuxkafe

vroby vroby.mail@gmail.com
Mer 1 Ago 2007 06:46:11 CEST

ciao il mio amico Paulo Silva dal portogallo mi invia questa mail
pregandomi di diffonderla (sorry e' in inglese)

Hi Vroby!

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7307/linuxkafe1280wq8wy4.jpg - For sure you'll enjoy this journal article (un piccolo giornale municipale con 16 pagine) - it's written in portuguese, and surelly you can understand its text since the similarity of the both portuguese and italian vocabulary by both being based on latin (i imagine how fun is for an italian read a portuguese text, seeing how far the latin language could get 'distorted'...  ;-)  )

It's about the 6th year of Linuxkafe (close from here - at GoogleEarth you can see how close is Gondomar (where it is) from Porto or Gaia (where i live) ) - 100% Ubuntu - it's about that cybercafé from my friend Miguel Costa (http://linuxkafe.com) - somewhere in that site you may find a photo gallery from this day, and me in some half dozen of photos

Please tell me about similar initatives you know there in northern Italy were arriving in the meanwhile - and please forward in your close linux community this article, even being written in portuguese... - initiatives like this deserves applauses indeed

ciao!
Paulo

__vroby__

ps buone ferie a tutti!!!!