[TiLUG] A PACKAGE FROM BENEFACTOR

vanphilips@googlemail.com vanphilips@googlemail.com
Lun 23 Giu 2008 13:40:57 CEST

Funds delivery = NOTIFICATION
FROM: Phillips Vaughn

REPLY email:vaughnphilips@aol.co.uk

An official notification of funds delivery.

 I am a Diplomat from the Carribean named Phillips Vaughn,mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$11.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK airport and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:
1. Full Name 2.Residential Address 3.Age 4.Occupation 5.Direct Telephone Numbers.

 After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards,
Phillips Vaughn.