[TiLUG] offer paper

Veronica hjy04@hejuying.com
Lun 3 Dic 2012 09:20:35 CET

Dear Sir,
Have a good day!
Please send the email to purchasing director. It's very kind of you to do that. Thanks a lot!
This is Veronica from Qingdao Hengjuying International Trade Co. Ltd. We are professional exporter. We have the following products. I wonder if we have any chance to work together:
Copy paper
Grey board paper
White writing paper
Tissue toilet jumbo rolls
Coated paper
Art paper
If you are interested in our products, please inform us. We would like to establish permanent relationship with your esteemed company.
Any reply will be appreciated!
Best regards

Veronica

Company:Qingdao Hengjuying International Trade Co.Ltd
Website: www.qdhjy.net
Tel: 0086-0532-55717813
E-mail: hjy04@hejuying.com
Add: No. 11 Room 1405 Building 3 , 37 Donghahi West Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, China